Saturday 30 April 2011

Final Work

This is my final finished product of my horror poster. I have incorporated the same main image of the light bulb situated center of the poster which i feel draws attention to it immediatly making the image stand out from the page.The font that I have chosen is still bold yes hazy due to the fuzzed out effect I edited, this I feel adds an errie image within my poster and allowed the mysterious element of my narrative to show through to my target audience. When it came to audience feedback and what they would have expected to see within my horror poster I took into consideration the fact that many people prefered there to be less critics quotes at the bottom of my poster as they felt it made it look to crampted and stuffed. I therefore got rid of a few of my quotes as well as making the top area of my poster smaller without the use of a blank space.Another important feature that needed to be included within my poster was the certified rating of my film. This then allows my audience to determine the level at which the film is rated as legally viewers younger than 15 wouldnt be able to view my film, making my trailer unsuitable for younger viewers.
This is my decided final copy of my magazine front cover. I have included my main masthead, boldly and large so that it immediatly catches my audiences attention. The central image has remained the same since my single draft I did in my ancillary process as I felt it really captured the narrative of my project in terms of my trailer. The smaller coverline is bold with a slight read boarder around it, in order to keep with the theme of a red and black colour scheme. The smaller puffs and plugs are all suited to the genre of my magazine front cover such as advertisments for prizes as well as information on new products. I feel that in keeping with a simplistic use of text has allowed me to still follow more of a stereotypical layout of my magazine cover, as I want to keep my viewers guess as to what my film may be about, rather than reveal to much information. I made sure that I included the bar code which signifys whether or not a product is real and worthy of sale, as well as the issue season and date of release in order to keep my audience up to date.

No comments: