Monday 9 May 2011

Final Trailer


This is horror trailer for my product and the final edit that I have decided to go with. I have used my research and audience feedback to come up with my storyline as well as to help me figure out what kind of shots I should use, and what would be best when portraying my genre. The non digetic background music as well as the sounds of the flickering lights really add a grotesque and eerie atmosphere to my trailer, as well as the dark use of lighting and minimalistic colour. I feel that with the use of my chapter titles I have portrayed my narrative through the use of text, rather than an actual voice over as I feel it allowed me to draw my audiences attention souly onto my trailer, so that they could determine their own ideas for my overall concept of the narrtive. I did however have some techniqual problems at the end of editing my trailer as the music I used in the ending sequence would'nt fade out at the end of my trailer, so it just keeps playing after the last shot has dissappeared. Even though this is an error I do feel that it does in a way allow me to positively add more of a confusing and mysterious atmosphere to my trailer as it sets the ending mood onto the final outcome of my trailer.

No comments: