Saturday 30 April 2011

Evaluation

How did you use new media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?


When it came to presenting my products it was important that I used specific technologies that would help me to make my work successful in portraying my horror genre.  When it came to the stages of making  my trailer I decided to you Imovie which is a software on Mac’s. The software enabled me to  add in and edit my shots with the use of specific effects that helped me to create such an eerie  trailer for my audience to watch. When making my magazine front cover  and my poster I used Microsoft publisher and Adobe paintshop to input all of my media text and images when making the front cover.  When doing my research and planning I used programmes such as YouTube and Imbd to research into  specific film trailers to analyse for my research. For my feedback I used a written questionnaire and the social network facebook to get feedback from my audience which allowed me to get a range of varied results. For my evaluation I have decided to use Microsoft PowerPoint when displaying my overall results as I felt it portrayed a professional and easily readable presentation. I feel that without  the use of different media technologies my overall product would look or come across as professional and successful as I had hoped, which meant that I really did rely on such technologies to get a good rating out of my products.

No comments: